5.12.07

Zune 30

Has I mentioned in my last post I currently own a pink Zune 30. I know this is not a new product to anybody, however I wanted to give my opinions after using it with the 2.0 software and firmware for a few weeks. I have owned a Zune device since it came out last November and much appreciate the software update. That was the biggest flaw in the Zune experience, the old software was clunky and slow. The new software is very streamlined and smooth. My only issue is that in Microsoft's attempts to simplify the Marketplace they took out some more advance options. At first I missed these, but now I do not even notice that they are gone. My other grievance is the Wifi sync, when I ask my device to WiFi sync without being plugged into the wall it often does not work, however when it is in my dock and syncs on its own then it works perfectly. I love grabbing my Zune on my way out the door in the morning and knowing that all of the latest podcasts will be there. The new gui on the device looks nice but doesn't matter that much to me, it is almost exactly like the previous one only bigger(I love the twist interface). I wold highly recommend the Zune to anyone looking into a new pmp this season.

No comments: