6.12.07

Firefox 3 Beta 1

I know that this is not a new update but I wanted to give my take on it after using it for a couple weeks. The changes are very small, there is a star button next to the "go" button that allows you to easily bookmark web sites which I have found very handy. The download manager is updated, sadly they took off the remove button so now you have to right click > remove in order to clear a download. I have noticed some sites render faster. However my  igoogle page does not render like it should. The beta is very stable and I would recommend any interested power users give it a try. The major update in firefox 3 is that it will look like an native app in what ever major os it is running on (this is not in the beta) so in vista it will look like a vista app, and on a mac it will look like a mac.

No comments: