6.12.07

AIM on Gmail

Well, google just added aim into the built-in chat on gmail. To me this seems unnecessary and useless. The last updated just served to slow down gmail, and this just makes it slightly more complicated. I have used gmail from the start and have loved it. But these two most recent updates have caused me to switch to windows live hotmail. I like it much better than what gmail has become. On of my favroite parts is how intregrated the live services are. I have my zune, xbox 360, hotmail, SkyDrive (will post on this later), Calender, messenger, Photo Gallery (will post on this latter also), writer (a blogging piece of software) (will post later) events, and OneCare. I love having all of this stuff under one account, all integrated. The mail even comes with a desktop client resembling Windows Mail for vista and Outlook that is nice for off line stuff.

No comments: